1. Your Middle Name: Jessica
2. Age: 21
3. Single or Taken: single
4. Favorite Movie: Memoirs of a Geisha, Freedom Writers, Resident Evil
5. Favorite Song or Album: Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell and the Chronos Quartet and then Ghost Love Score, and Crimson Tide Deep Blue Sea by Nightwish are songs I seem to go back and listen to much more than any other when I need a fix.
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Nightwish, Three Days Grace, Within Temptation, and Hanson
7. Dirty or Clean: depends...house- clean, sex- dirty
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: yes
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? -irrelevant! s'what I get for starting a copy/paste without reading the damn thing all the way through first...
10. What's your philosophy on life? I dont have one. Just lots and lots of complaints about the world
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? half full
12. Would you keep a secret from a friend if you thought it was in my best interest? yes
13. What is your favorite memory of you and a friend? recently? making Sakhmet laugh while humping her car seat on the way to IL
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? eating warm cookies while curled up on the couch with a blanket watching TV with all my essentials like my phone so I wont have to get up for several hours
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: If you tickle me, i'll laugh..its an automatic reaction, but i'll punch you until you bleed the first moment I have the chance. I hate being tickled. Nobody believes me because I laugh, but I will kick. your. ass if you do...mainly because im ticklish everywhere.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they? I want a son or daughter all my own, i want a steady income without having to work, and I want all my mom and I's problems resolved....debt, illness, car trouble...the whole nine yards so we can be friends again before she dies.
17. Can we get together and bake a cake? Another slightly irrelevant question. If I had any friends to bake with, I would LOVE to. My closest friend however is hundreds of miles away past the state lines =D
18. Which country is your spiritual home? Japan...and no its not because Im some wapanese animoo otakuchanchan. Screw the cartoons, Japan just fascinates me.
19. What is your big weakness? hate, loneliness, dissaproval and negativity
20. Do you think I'm a good person? more irrelevance! I think my friends are increddible, amazing, smart people who I look up to and have quite a lot of respect for
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? <s>lunch</s> Art was always the top of my list..but as for 'real' classes...Reading, and English were always the classes where I could escape the rest of the student body and be happy
22. Describe your accent: ......Did you know that some people dont even realize that they have an accent? Its just magically every OTHER region in the entire world beside their own that talks funny....I dont KNOW what my accent sounds like. I could tell you what a MICHIGAN accent sounds like because Sakhmet is my social guinea pig...But as for me? Iunno.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? meh. irrelevance again. all the people I know these days are allergic to human contact. no hugs, no kisses, no friendly snuggles or anything. I cant understand that sort of thing no matter how hard I try so...i'd change that I suppose.
24. What do you wear to sleep? Not much =D
25. Trousers or skirts? pants
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? ...neither. but if I HAD to choose...cigarettes.
27. If you only had one day to live, what would we do together? irrelevant wording, yet again. perhaps I shouldve chosen one specifically MADE for strangers to fill out...Oh well..I'd choose to travel...To get in a car and just drive until I keel over dead.
So yeah...I actually put some thought into this. Somebody else take it and do it now so I can read it?
Here's another one:
Respond to this post and I will pick 7 interests from your interest list for you to post an explanation of how and why they got into your interests list.
1. Your Middle Name: Ami, which is what I go as.
2. Age: 25
3. Single or Taken: Not available.
4. Favorite Movie: Hmm. The Crow.
5. Favorite Song or Album: Too many songs to list. Albums would be Nightwish - Once and The Birthday Massacre - Happy Birthday. I also love Theater of Tragedy - Velvet Darkness They Fear and Dir en Grey - Gauze (ok, so I'm old school visual).
6. Favorite Band/Artist: All listed above plus a bunch of others.
7. Dirty or Clean: Cleaaaan!!! Needs the clean! T-T I spazz and clean and spazz and clean so why is the house always so messy...?! T-T
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Love both. No tattoo as of yet, but will have one eventually.
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yup!! We actually met IRL before we knew each other's LJ and AIM handles.
10. What's your philosophy on life? Live and let live. If you judge other people, you give them permission to judge you back. I don't know what it's like to live in other people's shoes so I don't know what's good for them. You don't live in my shoes, you can't know what's good for me either.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Half is half. Half empty and half full is the same thing. Enjoy what you have and it doesn't stop you from wishing for more. I'm happy when I have energy and don't feel too sick but it doesn't stop me from wishing it happened more. I still enjoy those times and feel incredibly happy when they happen.
12. Would you keep a secret from a friend if you thought it was in my best interest? I'm not very good with secrets. I'd rather not know any. But if someone asks me not to reveal something, I keep it to myself. I just feel hella guilty for it.
13. What is your favorite memory of you and a friend? General friend? I think that question was originally "of you and me", no? Well, my favourite memory of you and me is when we tortured your poor Nagi doll at Acen. It was much fun.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Guilty pleasure? Hmmm... Sneaking off for chocolate-flavoured cigarettes I think.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: Hmm... let's see... I'm usually calm and quiet, but when the mood hits me, I'm so hyper, I'm jumping off the walls and my friends wonder where I hit the crack that makes me this high.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they? The first would be to be healthy. Completely, entirely healthy. The second would be to be filthy rich so I can travel all around the world and take my friends with me and help all my friends with money problems. The third one would be... hmmm... I can't think of anything else. Peace of mind?
17. Can we get together and bake a cake? I'm a bit far to be able to do that. Plus I suck at baking and I'm horribly clumsy. Your kitchen would turn into a total war zone. But if you'd like to, sure! ^-^
18. Which country is your spiritual home? Hmmm, kinda difficult. Here in Japan I guess? But I'm about ready to go home now. Back to Canada where I can see trees without needing to cycle ten minutes to a decent park.
19. What is your big weakness? Distrust of other people I think.
20. Do you think I'm a good person? If I didn't,I wouldn't be able to call you a friend, right?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? Maths.
22. Describe your accent: I've been told French, English, Japanese, Asian, Middle-eastern and so on. Apparently, no one can actually place it.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? Well, I would be totally hypocritical and make you stop you from going into self-hate and self-pity. I so shouldn't be the one to say this. v_v;;
24. What do you wear to sleep? Now that I live with people, I wear my PJ. When I lived alone I was... much less dressed.
25. Trousers or skirts? I like both, actually. ♥
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? Both.
27. If you only had one day to live, what would we do together? I would probably have you fly here and I'd show you to all my favourite spots around Tokyo, make it a day you would never ever forget for the rest of your life. I would make sure you'd smile and be happy.
Re: Part 2
ZOMG YOU'RE GOING BACK TO NEUTRAL-VILLE?? Come visit me! We'll bake that cake!
Re: Part 2
my return is planned for May 2009. So it's still in a little while.